Saudi Arabia Visa for United States of America Citizens
Saudi Arabia holds a special value to Muslims across the globe. However, the kingdom has a lot of activities, culinary wonders, modern-day marvels, and historic sites for travelers to relish. The country has eased its strict religious protocols over the years and is currently one of the most inviting destinations for foreigners. The best thing is that Saudi Arabian government is now offering electronic visas to foreign travelers, which lets them stay in the kingdom for a short period. However, this facility is available in a selected number of countries. The United States is listed among those countries, the citizens of which can apply for an Saudi Arabia e-visa. If you are a US passport holder, you will find all the necessary information about the Saudi Arabia e-visa.
What is the Saudi Arabia eVisa?
The electronic visa is a digitally generated travel permit. It is a one-year, multiple-entry visa that lets tourists spend up to ninety (90) days in the kingdom of Saudi Arabia. This official document allows a foreigner to enter Saudi Arabia multiple times during the visa’s validity. They do not need to contact or visit a Saudi Arabian consulate or embassy to obtain a sticker visa. E-visa is sufficient to let you travel to the kingdom without any difficulty.
Documents required to apply for a Saudi e-Visa:
The traveler would need the following documents in soft copy or digital copy. PDF, Word, or JPEG formats are allowed. Make sure the digital scans of your documents are clear, and there is no blurring of the information. Please note the documents you require to obtain an e-Visa.
- A valid US passport with at least three months of validity left beyond your Saudi Arabia e-visa expiration date and at least one blank page for stamping purposes.
- A digital scan of your passport-size photo. This photo should not be more than six months old and must display your current appearance.
- A payment card to process visa fees. You can use a credit or debit card. Payments processed through your PayPal account are also possible.
- Email address to receive notifications from the immigration department and the approved visa.
What is the Saudi Arabia e-Visa Processing time and cost?
Foreign travelers often worry about the cost of an e-visa and whether it is safe to pay the Saudi Arabia visa fees online. For your information, it is safe to process the e-visa fees using this platform as we never save your financial data or payment card information in our system.
We currently offer three processing and pricing options to US passport holders.
- Standard: Visa costs (39.00 USD) and is issued within (3-6 ) days.
- Rush: Visa costs (39.00 USD) and is given within (1- 3) days.
- Super Rush: Visa costs (79.00 USD) and is issued within 24 hours.
As you can see, the super rush processing is costlier than the other options. That is because the sooner you want us to process the visa, the higher its cost will be with the immigration department of the Kingdom. This is the ideal option for travelers needing a visa urgently.
Get your e-Visa in just three simple steps:
Provide essential details about your citizenship and travel purpose through our user-friendly online application form.
Submit your application & Make online payment:
Enjoy the convenience of multiple payment options, including credit and debit cards, as well as other secure and hassle-free methods.
Check your email:
Sit back and relax as we process your application. Once your payment is confirmed, the e-Visa will be promptly delivered to the email address you provided during the application process.
Points to note:
- The information you use to process the visa fees is never shared with third parties or used for undocumented purposes.
- It is worth noting that the e-visa fee is non-refundable.
- Once you click the submit button, your application processing starts immediately, and all the data is shared with the relevant authorities for authentication.
- If the information is accurate, the visa will be approved. If discrepancies are found, and the individual isn’t deemed eligible for the e-visa, their application will be delayed, or, in some cases, the visa will be denied. Still, the visa fee will not be reimbursed.
- You will have to pay the visa fees with the new application to re-applying.
- The visa fee includes service charges that this website will keep to ensure your e-visa application is accurate and the information is submitted correctly. However, we cannot guarantee that your e-visa application will be approved because it depends on your eligibility for the e-visa and the authenticity of the data.
How to Apply for an e-Visa?
You can easily apply for the Saudi Arabia e-visa online through this website. Here are the steps to follow:
Filling out the e-visa form:
The first step of your Saudi Arabia e-visa application is filling out the visa form. You will enter your personal and passport data, including full name, address, date of birth, place, address of residence, occupation, and purpose of visit. Please refer to your US passport’s biography page for completing this section because the passport and visa application information must match. This means that even if there’s a mistake in the spelling of your name or date of birth, your visa application processing might be paused.
Uploading the documents:
The next step is uploading digital scans of your passport’s biography page and a passport-size photograph. As mentioned above, ensure the scans are clear and in the right format.
Payment of visa fees
Please double-check your information to make sure that all are correct. Then you need to choose the payment method and fill in the secure payment page for the visa fee. The fee comprises government charges for reviewing the application and issuance of the visa. In contrast, the service charges, also included, are for facilitating your visa request from this website to the official government sources in Saudi Arabia.
What Happens After You Submit the Visa Application?
After verification of the information, the Saudi Arabian authorities will decide about issuing the visa. If approved, your visa will arrive in the email ID you provided in the visa application. Please download the visa quickly and get a printout. Take it when you depart for the kingdom and show the visa soft copy or hard copy to the immigration officials after arriving in KSA. The official will stamp the passport, allowing you to enter the KSA.
You will also receive medical insurance in the email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Holders of a US visa or Schengen visa may get a visa on arrival at a Saudi Arabian airport. However, this relies on the condition that their Schengen or US visa was used at least once. Moreover, US passport holders intending to obtain a visa on arrival must also purchase health insurance after arriving in KSA.
US citizens having a valid passport and an e-visa can perform umrah. But, this facility is only available before and after Hajj season. If you have already obtained an e-visa, there is no need to get an Umrah visa separately. You can perform the pilgrimage upon entering the country on an e-visa.
US passport holders don’t need to wait longer to obtain an e-visa if they have selected the Super Rush or urgent e-visa option. An urgent visa helps you obtain travel authorization within less than 24 hours. The visa will be valid for 12 months, whereas the traveler can stay for a maximum of 90 days.
Solo female travelers can apply for the e-visa and visit the kingdom. Traveling solo was taboo in Saudi Arabia, but the case isn’t the same anymore. The country has relaxed its tourism policies and welcomes unaccompanied female travelers.